Hello Tucson climbers!
Since reopening to our members on June 1st everything has gone incredibly well. For this (and so many other things) we are grateful to our employees and community as we move into these new requirements with patience and a big smile – yea, we can see it under the mask!
After a week of operating as members-only, by-appointment-only facilities we wanted to share a few updates and reminders:
• All climbing sessions will now be available to book four days in advance.
• There are sessions set aside for High Risk members. If you have been climbing during regular sessions, honor this designation and please do not register for High Risk sessions!
• We highly recommend downloading the free RGProConnect app to make booking climbing sessions a breeze.
• If you book a climbing session and can’t make it, just give us a call. There’s no way to cancel via our website, but staff can free up your spot for another climber.
• We need the full name and birthday of anyone registered for a climbing session. Knowing this information allows us to ensure each participant is a member or punchcard holder.
Clarification on some of our new requirements for everyone
• Check-in when you arrive at the gym and check-out before you leave the building; this allows us contact tracing if the need arises.
• Proper handwashing (that’s 20 seconds with soap + water, folks) before climbing and after every restroom visit is ESSENTIAL for a shared space and thus required. Did you know there are outdoor sinks at both of our gyms?
• Protective face masks must be worn at all times in our gyms. Period. Please do not enter our facilities without a mask, or pull your mask down while climbing. Gaiters / buffs / bandannas may be worn only as an additional layer with a proper mask.
We will have an updated timeline on membership options for previous gym users (who aren’t current members) soon, so check back next week. 😬👋🏼
Stay safe and be kind to one another!