We continue to be grateful for all of the support and encouraging feedback we have received over the past year. Balancing the need for a safe and comfortable indoor climbing environment with the obstacles posed by COVID19 has been challenging, but we are inspired by how our community has adapted to it all!
While we will are retaining our Members Only, By Appointment Only operations for now, there are some exciting changes coming up in March…
- Starting March 8, we will be extending our closing by an hour each day of the week! This means we’re open until 10pm on weekdays, and until 7pm on weekends.
- Be on the lookout for more New Member Appointments and some Day use later this month as well, we’ll announce when we have dates for these new offerings:
- Staying open later means we can offer more New Member Appointments. We’re accepting new members daily, and there’s a 7pm weekday appointment as well as a 4pm weekend appointment. Check our website for more information or to sign up! And, as always, give us a ring if you have questions.
- We will be offering limited Day Use on the weekends. These will be Day Pass Appointments during our member sessions, and will require pre-registration as well.
- Members session registration will be slightly more streamlined, as we move our COVID-19 screening into the Terms and Conditions, rather than having folks answer individual questions. We do verbally screen every entrant when we take their temperature upon arrival.
Don’t forget about the ‘Occupancy Counter’ on our homepage and the RGPro Connect app, which is a handy way to see how many folks are in either facility at any given time.
With all of these changes, we want to reassure everyone that out pandemic protocols will continue:
- Extremely limited maximum capacity – less than 25% (this is below current state and local requirements)
- Taking temperatures and requiring a verbal symptom screening for entry
- Requiring protective face masks to be worn properly at all times
- Requiring hand-washing before climbing and recommending frequent hand sanitization
- Disinfecting high-traffic hard surfaces regularly