We continue to evaluate our situation locally regarding COVID-19 and will make changes to our protocols as necessary. We fully expect our patrons to treat each other with respect and courtesy. These are our current operating protocols.
• Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
• Masks are still required for unvaccinated individuals including all children under 12.
• We will not ask for proof of vaccination, but request that our patrons are honest and respectful with these changes.
• We will continue operating with a limited capacity of 100.
• We will continue to require members to check in and out to aid in adhering to our capacity limit.
• Hand washing before climbing will still be required.
• New climbers, or those who haven’t climbed with us in the past year should make an appointment for their initial or return visit.
Thank you again for your support and flexibility over these last months. We look forward to seeing you!
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.