Welcome to Rocks & Ropes—featuring climbing, bouldering, yoga, fitness, climbing team, and kids activities at two Tucson locations.
We are primarily members only facilities. New Member Appointments available daily; limited Day use available in booking.
Current statement / release
2021/06/20 19:00 PST [updated 2021/07/28]
Hello Tucson climbers!
Beginning on Monday, June 21st we will make protective face masks optional for all fully vaccinated individuals in our facilities. We know that many of you have been looking forward to this date, and we thank you for your patience as we have tried to navigate this as mindfully as possible. This decision was approached deliberately and thoughtfully - we spoke with our staff, many of our members, and continue to seek guidance from relevant sources of information. We understand that this is a BIG change, and we are aware that comfort levels and opinions surrounding this issue vary across members of our climbing community and Tucson as a whole. Moving forward with this change, we fully expect our patrons to treat each other with respect and courtesy, as well as abide by all other procedures and protocols for accessing our facilities.
We will continue to evaluate our situation locally regarding COVID-19 and will make changes to our protocols as necessary. These are our current operating protocols.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Masks will still be required for unvaccinated children.
- We will not ask for proof of vaccination, but request that our patrons are honest and respectful with these changes.
- We will continue operating with a limited capacity of 80.
- We will continue to require members to check in and out for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand washing before climbing will still be required.
- Customers who haven't climbed with us in the past year must make an appointment on our website for their initial visit.
Thank you again for your support and flexibility over these last months. We look forward to seeing you!